The Market at 100km Foods is excited to now offer home delivery of our farm-fresh, local products across the GTA.
To Order for Home Delivery:
- Select the 100km Foods Market Boxes you'd like to purchase or simply shop the isles for all the a la carte grocery items you'd like to order. You do not have to purchase one of our Market Boxes to place an order.
- At the checkout, select home delivery and enter your postal code. You will then be prompted to select a desired delivery date. We offer weekly home delivery from Wednesday-Friday. Your order will be delivered any time between 8am and 6pm on your selected delivery date. We cannot accommodate specific delivery times but, you will receive email notifications morning of your delivery with your estimated delivery window, and another when our driver is 30 minutes away.
- There is an order minimum of $45 for home delivery and a $6 delivery fee.
- FREE delivery on orders over $100!
Start shopping The Market!
Delivery Areas & Days
We offer home delivery for our local, farm-fresh produce and groceries to households across the GTA:
- Downtown: 3-days a week from Wednesday to Friday.
- GTA West: Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown and Milton: Wednesdays Only
- GTA North & East: Vaughan,Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Markham & HWY 400 & HWY 404 Corridor and Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax & Whitby: Thursdays Only
The following map shows the eligible delivery zones for our home delivery service.
*Note: The Market closes for ordering every week at 4pm on Wednesdays and reopens for ordering for deliveries for the following week every Friday at 12pm. This gives us time to chat with our local farmers about what seasonal products they will have available for the following week. If you miss your order deadline for the week, check back on Friday at 12pm to place your order for your next available delivery date!
Our order deadline for home deliveries is at 4PM, 2 DAYS PRIOR to your desired delivery date.
- Your order must be in by 4pm on Monday to be eligible for Wednesday delivery.
- Your order must be in by 4pm on Tuesday to be eligible for Thursday delivery.
- Your order must be in by 4pm on Wednesday to be eligible for Friday delivery
- Your order will be delivered between 8am and 6pm.
- You will receive an email in the morning of your delivery with your estimated delivery window. You will receive a second email when our driver is 30 minutes away from delivering your order. You will also receive a confirmation email once your order has been delivered.
- In some cases we may need to change your delivery to a different day. If you are going to be impacted by a change to your delivery date, we will contact you to let you know.
- We cannot accommodate requests for specific delivery times.
For your protection, your order will be delivered in cardboard boxes and bags. Please be conscious of the environment and recycle your packaging!
Contactless, Safe Delivery
We employ contactless delivery when we deliver your order to your home. You will receive an email notification once your order has been delivered.
Condos & Apartments
For condos and apartment buildings, our drivers will be avoiding entering building floors or using condo elevators. If you have a concierge, please let them know you are expecting a delivery and we will try our best to leave your package with them. However, we may still leave your order inside lobby/entrance of your building if our driver feels as though this is the safest option.
For the health and safety of our drivers, we will not be able to accommodate specific delivery requests. Our drivers will assess the situation upon delivery and decide where it is safe to leave your package. Please check outside your door and the lobby of your condo building for your order. If you are self-isolating, please do not leave to retrieve your order. Instead, make arrangements for someone to help you.
If our driver determines that there is no safe way to deliver your order, you will be notified. Please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours to make alternate arrangements. If we do not hear from you within this time frame, your order will be donated to a partner organization working to increase food access in the city. We cannot issue a refund on your order.
We will leave your bags at your front door without knocking or ringing your door bell to minimize the risks associated with touching door handles.
You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been delivered.
Still have questions? A friendly reminder to always check our FAQ page before picking up the phone or sending us an email as you might find the information you're looking for there!