Description: Classic Lac-Saint-Jean Tourtiere made with a delicious pork and potato filling, encrusted in a rich pie dough made with Quebecois butter. Served with ketchup vert, made with green tomato.
- Tourtiere Pork, onions, potatoes, thyme, chicken stock, flour, butter, salt.
- Ketchup Vert Green (unripe) tomatoes, apples, onions, celery, green peppers, white vinegar, salt, sugar, mixed spices.
1. Cooking Instructions (same for both sizes)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Remove the tourtiere from the box and plastic wrapping.
4. Cover the tourtiere loosely with tin foil.
5. Bake for 20 mins covered. After 20 mins, remove tin foil and bake for an additional 20 mins. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 mins. Internal temperature should be a minimum of 165 degrees F.
This product travelled 6.7 km to reach our warehouse.