You can now enjoy BBQ Gourmet's mouth-watering Smoked Texas Brisket at home! You will get 5lb of fully cooked, sliced smoked Texas Brisket- heating instructions included!
- Frozen Smoked Texas Brisket Sliced 5lb
- Amarillo BBQ Sauce
- 2 Foil Roasting Pans
- Reheating Instructions
Proper Storage: The brisket will arrive frozen, so you have a choice to either put it immediately in the freezer for later use or refrigerator for use in the next 10-12 days.
Thawing: From frozen, the brisket will take about 2 days to thaw, In accordance with safe food handling, frozen foods should be thawed in the fridge. Leaving on a counter to thaw is not recommended.
Re-Heating: Please follow the following steps to re heat your brisket:
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Cut open Cryovac
- Take out the desired amount of brisket and arrange in a pan. We have included two foil pans with your order. Using both of these pans would facilitate reheating the total amount of brisket in the Cryovac. For larger or smaller amounts, use this as a guide wen determining what size pan you require.
- Pour sauce over top
- Cover and put in the oven, middle rack, for one hour, or until internal temp is 160F
*Reminder: the 5lb brisket Cryovac will serve 15-20 people - 4-6oz per person
Emergency Re-Heat: If you need the brisket ready in a hurry, you can either microwave or use a saucepan to reheat. In both cases, add sauce and cover.
- Frozen brisket will last up to 6 months in freezer
- Thawed brisket will last up to 10 days in fridge
- Amarillo sauce will last up to 3 months in fridge
This product travelled 2.2 km to reach our warehouse.